Strict Standards: Declaration of getcbrecaptchaTab::getDisplayRegistration() should be compatible with cbTabHandler::getDisplayRegistration($tab, $user, $ui, $postdata) in /home/www/ on line 202
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: He goes into hero mode thinking he's prime Kobe

He goes into hero mode thinking he's prime Kobe 6 months 1 day ago #129

• maddenvip
  • Fresh Boarder
NBA Live Mobile Coins But this past year with Panathinaikos was really the first time he looked the part of a lottery pick. Just months prior, he lacked energy and looked disinterested on the defensive end playing for Greece in the FIBA U19 World Championship.It's absolutely possible Papagiannis figured it out this past year. But in Sacramento's situation,

with capricious personalities in the locker room, there is a legitimate concern that he'll fall back into his bad habits that once plagued him.Syracuse guard Malachi Richardson (No. 22) possesses a feel for the game that ranks among the lowest in this class.

He goes into hero mode thinking he's prime Kobe, but he's as efficient as old Kobe. His effort level was low playing in Syracuse's comfortable zone defense.In other words, his game screams "me" over "we." He has tunnel vision and appears temperamental.

The lack of organizational stability and the presence of other volatile personalities could make for a combustible mix. Sacramento better have a plan for catering to Richardson's early ambitions while ensuring his objectives don't agitate the rest of the hornets nest.And then they drafted Kentucky's Skal Labissiere with the No. 28 pick.If you told me before the draft that Skal Labissiere were selected in the late first round,

I would've said, "Great! I'm stoked for Skal! Culture is everything for his development and it's great he landed on a winning team that'll embrace him. Who took him?

The Spurs? Warriors? Clippers?"Well, that didn't happen. Skal is a nice value pick as an elite high school recruit and the Kings need all the high upside talent they can get their hands on. But this isn't as much of an iffy pick for the Kings as it is for Skal. One independent evaluator who works with NBA teams texted me seconds after the pick: "It's like the Ed O'Bannon situation all over again going to the team that he couldn't go to NBA Live Coins."O'Bannon was drafted No. 9 by the lowly Nets in 1995, despite the fact he preferred to stay closer to home on the West Coast. He quickly became homesick and was out of the league in two years.

In 2006,O'Bannon told the Los Angeles Times why he failed:"It wasn't injury, it was confidence. I missed shots, got pulled from games, it affected my defense, and I lost all my confidence."That sure sounds a lot like Labissiere's year at Kentucky. Now he's going to Sacramento, a franchise that's had six head coaches, three general managers and two ownership groups in recent years.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds
Go to top