Strict Standards: Declaration of getcbrecaptchaTab::getDisplayRegistration() should be compatible with cbTabHandler::getDisplayRegistration($tab, $user, $ui, $postdata) in /home/www/wahcantt.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbrecaptcha/cbrecaptcha.php on line 202
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Wahcantties forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Best Area to Live In Wah

Best Area to Live In Wah 2 weeks 4 days ago #168

• waseem
  • Fresh Boarder
Assalaamu Alaikam, brothers & sisters i would just like some help with regards to knowing which area of Wah Cantt is best to live in. My family is considering purchasing a house in Islamabad. But when I was a child I remember visiting the POF, and I remember it to be very clean & very civilised with wonderful & kind people. I understand it has some great universities & colleges there too. From what I remember it was safe, secure & very family orientated.

However some relatives have told my family that Wah is no longer safe as there are many robberies etc there now. I find this difficult to believe but I obviously still want whats best for my family. Therefore I would really appreciate it if someone could be kind enough to point out the best areas to purchase a property to live in.

I would like the amenities to be local such as schools, university, hospital, doctors & parks nearby. forgive me for the long winded request but I don't live in Pakistan so I have little knowledge of what is where. Thank you for reading this & I look forward to any help I get from you. Jazakum Allahu Khayran.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds
Go to top